A downloadable audio plugin for Windows and macOS
Convulera is a simple and straight forward audio convolution plugin. You can use any mono or stereo file to convolve the audio in your tracks. It could be a standard reverb impulse response or literally any other audio file as long as it can be read by Csound (most common formats should be fine).
You can use it in any DAW that accepts VST, VST3, or AU plugin formats.
While those formats don't work in Pro Tools, you can use a VST wrapper plugin like DDMF's Metaplugin or BlueCat's Patchwork to use them in Pro Tools.
You must have Csound installed for the plugin to work. I've included the Csound installation file as well as instructions in the download.
I provide this plugin free of charge. If you'd be so kind, I'd be thankful for any donations you might be inclined to make if you appreciate my work :)
This is an open source software developed with Csound. You can access the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/CaioMJ/Convulera
You can also check out my other plugins here: https://itch.io/c/1193088/audio-plugins
MacOS: VST, VST3, AU/Component
Windows: VST, VST3
(Disclaimer: I have not tested the plugin on a Windows machine so I can't guarantee it works. Please, let me know if you have any trouble with it)
- This software is provided free of charge. The author retains copyright.
- You are not allowed to sell or rent this software.
- You are allowed to use this software for both free and commercial projects.
- This software is provided "as-is", with no express or implied warranty.
- In no event will the author be held liable for any malfunction or damage arising from the use of this software.
- By downloading this software you are in automatic agreement with the terms above
I don't have the means to test the plugin on a variety of OS and DAW versions. I recommend downloading it for free and checking to see if it runs fine on your system before sending me money for it.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.